Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Vagabonds

This is what I've felt like Ollie and I have been the last month. I am definitely ready to rejoin my husband, it's just way too long to be apart. So the competition in Hawaii went awesome. Ryan said they totally rocked their presentation and really couldn't have done better. They ended up with a third place finish, which out of the nation, is pretty freaking good. And considering that a lot of the final 5 got to go visit the project in person which probably gave them quite the advantage. Ryan is sure more than ever that we need to live in Hawaii. He had a job interview there and met with a company that he really likes. They basically said we love you, and IF we were hiring, it'd be you. Hmmmm, IF we were hiring, that's starting to sound familiar. I hate a failing economy, anyone with me? Somehow though, I've always felt that even through all this, we will be absolutely fine. Ryan is utterly capable of anything and that reassures me. He does have a promising company based in Southern California that's been pretty interested in him so we'll see if an offer comes through. We drove back from Arizona today which was slightly torturous for many reasons but the good news is we're back in CA and flying back to Utah tomorrow morning, hallelujah! Not so much the Utah part, but my bed and husband, and those two things mixed. I have tons of pictures needing posting and I'll get them up when I'm back. Ps just admit some of you saw the Bachelor last night. Despicable...honestly, worst tv I've even seen. I hope Melissa got some sort of huge payment for letting that show embarrass her and I hope Jason and Molly break up. Only because it was shameful the way it went down, shame on them all, especially the show. I know the show is ridiculous but most of the time its really fun to watch. Not last night though, I felt sick.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

wait, i thought he picked melissa. am i wrong?

annieq84 said...

Agreed about the show. Me and Amanda watched it together and I didn't know there was a second part where he acts like the biggest weinner ever! Bad Form!
I hope you get a babysitter for the next few days just so you and ry get some time together. Love ya!

Unknown said...

I think the after shoe was staged. Shame on ABC.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.