Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to Katherine and her daddy!

I'm really no good at remembering birthdays so I am making a new goal to do better! Why not start with these two, love you both!
Happy Birthday to my darling niece Katherine who turned 1 yesterday. She is one of the most gorgeous little girls ever and I'm proud to call her my own. Can't wait to kiss your little face in about a week!
And Happy Birthday to my one and only brother Brian who's birthday is on the 29th! My brother is one of the funniest people in the whole world. He's by far one of my favorite people to hang out with. Love you B!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

aww thanks! they love you too (and so do i!) <3

The Reids said...

At first I didn't realize that was your brother, and was really confused thinking that's not Ryan?