Monday, March 23, 2009

The many uses of Cadbury Eggs

I was blowing drying my hair this morning and came out to Ollie doing this. Who knew Cadbury eggs were good for more than just eating? This boy did.

Ryan had a great interview in California this weekend. He drove with a friend from BYU who was also interviewing with the same company. They drove all day Thurs., interviewed all day Friday, like really all day, I didn't hear from him till 8 that night, and then drove back all day Sat. Oh man, he was exhausted. He said they toured all the company's different offices and met with many of the executives. He feels like it went really well and the company will be contacting him in the next few weeks with either an offer or not. There is crazy competition out there. It's insane! They are one of the only companies actually hiring and even so, they are only hiring 4 or 5 guys. There are already tons of guys in California frequenting thier office and getting lots of face time. Being in Utah, we don't get that advantage. But being part of the program here does say a lot. So they get to take their sweet time choosing who they will hire. Ryan was really hoping to come back with an offer and in any other economy he probably would have. So we are hoping for the best. If we get an offer, that will be awesome. If we don't, it just isn't the job for us. It's freezing today, snowing actually. It was 70 on Sat. Who knows. We are almost through our last winter, hoorah! I think I'll make potato soup to turn this cold day into a warm one.

4 comments:

kelleyplus said...

Oliver looks like he really doesn't appreciate being interupted during playtime!
This Sunday is fast Sunday. Why don't we fast as a family. In this economy, you'll need it.

Allison said...

Hey Becks it's Allison, I found your blog on facebook. Good luck with the job search, that is always a stress! We have a blog too, http://alandadammoon4.blogspot.com/

Hope you guys are doing great!

andrea said...

Oh I am crossing my fingers for you guys!! No matter what Ryan will do amazing and find something great! I'm sure he nailed it though. I love the Cadbury egg video, hilarious. I never knew they had another purpose either....eating them has always satisfied me. :) Miss you!

The Johnson Journey said...

No way would Cash just be playing with them... he would have his cheeks totally stuffed with them. Olls is so cute. He needs to visit us. :) PS-- I hope Ryan gets it!