Friday, March 13, 2009

Best cookies on the planet


So after selfishly keeping these cookies a secret since their discovery at Wholefoods, I've decided to let the good word out to help the wonderful folks of Back to Nature in my almost home town of Pasadena. These cookies truly are so wonderful and made from the best ingredients. Yeah they are at a health food store, but these are what I call fake health food, because they're just too good. I have found them here in Utah at almost any health store so I don't think they are that hard to find. They are usually on sale also, about $2.50 a box, which if you're buying girl scout cookies, you're getting ripped off. And by the way, this company makes not only great cookies but pretty much everything else I have tried is amazing. Below is proof that they are just that good. Happy cookie eating to you all and let me know if you think they are as wonderful as I do. These are my two favorite varieties although they make choc chip also I think. Enjoy.

1 comment:

The Johnson Journey said...

Becky! I LOVE THAT BRAND! Too bad I don't go to health food stores anymore. I think I ate a whole box in two days once of those chocolate choco chip cookies.... sooooo good. By the way, how did Ry's interview go??!?!? When are you coming to stay in your beachrooom?