Thursday, March 5, 2009

Arizona College Reunion

Ollie and Cash kickin it by the pool.
Magen lives in Texas so therefore I see her, like never, so it was wonderful to see her. Love you Mags, and thanks for flying across the country.
Ollie and Magen splashing together.
The momma's with their boys.

It's just hysterical to see their little bodies on something so big. Their feet dangling is by far the best part. This was at the petting zoo.

Mags, Kris, Me, and Mary. We wish everyone could have come!

This might be one of my favorite pictures of all time. Look at all of their faces!

Another tractor shot.

Why do I make him do this? Cause it's cute and a little funny.

Boys just wanna have fun.
I got to see my favorite cousin Andrea and her sweet kids. Here's a funny picture I got of them together. You people need to move to California, I miss you already.
Chelsea painted Ollie's toes because when she was doing hers, he said "me, me, me?" You can't resist that. I personally think it's adorable.
Kris, thanks so much for letting us crash your place, especially with kids. It was so fun and I am already planning the next reunion when Brookie gets back, love you girls!

1 comment:

kelleyplus said...

Precious, precious, precious pictures. Megan looks so cute. Miss my little Oliver and his mommy! The basketball video is a real treasure.