Saturday, June 13, 2009

We LOVE Laura


My darling little sister Laura just got a mission call to South Korea...what! It makes sense that she would go there because she is one smart cookie and has got some major determination. I am so proud of her and of course will miss her A LOT while she is gone. I cannot wait to hear all the juicy details of the mish and possibly live vicariously through her. She is set to go to the MTC a day before my due date so we'll see if we can get this little chick-a-dee on her way to meet her auntie before she leaves. I'm thinking yes...I hope:)



X marks the spot. Actually we were way off but that map is crazy.


Ollie is going to miss these rides, that's for sure. Notice Oliver's clapping, so priceless.

1 comment:

aaron and meg facer said...

Congrats, Laura! That's so exciting! I'm glad we got one last good visit in before you leave. You'll be an awesome missionary!