Thursday, June 18, 2009

Too little too late...

After years of searching for it, we found it, just days before leaving Provo. Really really good pizza. I guess we hadn't been searching very hard considering I drove past it all the time. We went to Ryan's Aunt Amanda's house for dinner and this is what they had. Now we know where to come for Pizza whenever we're in Provo. Do yourself a favor and eat here. These guys should stay in business if you ask me. Oh it's called Nicolitalia Pizza...yum.

In other news, Ryan just left to take his last final tonight. This is the face I saw leaving the house. And might I add, he has been an amazing student even with his wife beckoning the occasional skip of school. This man does not mess around...until now:)

3 comments:

andrea said...

That is exciting, and sad! Too bad you never tried it before, but at least maybe it gave Utah a little more hope? Or not. Can't wait to spend the week with you in Cali! It will be epic.

Sara said...

that is our favorite pizza place too!

aaron and meg facer said...

Hooray! I love the feeling of finishing the last final. Way to stay dedicated to the end!