Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!

We have a tradition in my family that on someone's birthday you write what you love best about them. I love getting to write about my hubby:) And we were just at Disneyland all day and I am exhausted but still wanted to do a little shout out to my one and only on his bday, so I just copied and pasted what I wrote on that email.

This is a little late going out but we were at Disneyland all day...so here it goes. Ryan is absolutely, positively hands down, my most favorite person in the whole world. Ryan has always been someone I trust my whole heart with, even before we ever dated. We are so much alike it's sometimes a little weird. When he isn't with me, I feel at a loss, like I can't really be myself completely. I love him so much more now than the day we got married. He constantly amazes me with his compassion, generosity, and kindness. Ryan is basically the ideal husband, seriously. He is always asking how he can help and better yet never complains about it. He makes anything better just by being there. He LOVES his family. I always know we are #1 in his book and really what more can you ask for. I always think that even if other things in life aren't going as planned, I have a happy, loving marriage and a happy family, and really, that is the most important thing. In large part, that is all because of Ryan. He is the joy of my life and I love him so much. Happy Birthday baby!

1 comment:

The McLane Blog Page: said...

happy birthday Ryan!!! hope it was a great day!