Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pictures





My amazing cousin Andrea took these cute pictures of Ollie while we were in AZ. I wish we had more time to take some more but you work with what you got:) I'm thinking when she comes down in July we'll have to do some belly shots, well, depending on the condition of the belly at that point. She also took some beautiful shots of my sister Leah's baby boy Carson, check her blog out. Can't wait to live closer to you and make plenty of road trips in between...My new wish is to have your camera and especially your skills!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the last picture. You should put it on a canvas. That's what I did with the ones she took for me. I emailed you that deal, right? You could get it shipped to mom and dads.

annieq84 said...

Wow becks! Those pictures turned out great! Makes me with that I could hire andrea full time when I become a mom just to photograph my kids. Beautiful!

kelleyplus said...

Andrea is very talented and Becky and oliver are very cute subjects!