Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Think Blue

Last night we got to go to a Dodgers game against Colorado with my parents, and let me tell you, our seats were amazing (thank you Devore's). We debated taking Oliver, after all he does have a Dodger's jersey grandma got for him, but then decided agaisnt it cause it would have been so late. It was seriously a lot of fun and now I guess we are officially L.A. residents. The weather was so perfect and we caught a gorgeous sunset too. Did I mention I love living in California?? Did I also mention my belly is getting large and in charge these days..note the picture below. Let's also talk about the fact that I have 3, count it, 3 months left, summer months no less. I remember perfect strangers saying at the end of my pregnancy with Oliver that I looked really uncomfortable (which I actually wasn't). I'm pretty sure I'll be getting those comments in about a month.

8 comments:

Princess Di said...

Yah! I get to be the first one to leave a comment! Becky...I'm so glad I can now look at your blog regularly! This way we can always stay in touch! You have a darling son! Hope to talk to you soon.
Diana

Amanda said...

okay so your title scared me when i saw it without reading the post. i thought my niece had turned into a nephew! but then i saw your pictures! you guys look like you are having a blast!

annieq84 said...

I'm soooo jealous that you are in Cali! Soak it up is all I have to say! Or even just think about me as you're lounging at the beach all day. I wish I could be you right now!

The Johnson Journey said...

Look how stinkin' cute you are, Becky! I'm glad you guys are happy and that game looks like a lot of fun. It's always good to get away from the kiddos for a brief moment to remember each other. :) You look awesome. PS... happy late birthday to Ryan, I'm SO sorry I didn't call. :(

The Johnson Journey said...

I just looked at the rest of your posts... you guys have been BUSY. I'm so jealous. Live it up. :)

Jessica Wells said...

It was fun to see you guys yesterday! I can't believe how big Oliver is now! We definitely should get together now that you are in California!

The Winsteads said...

Fecks you're looking so pregnant. Are you getting excited?

The Cooks said...

If only we could all be as cute as Becky when we are pregnant! It sounds like you had one romantic evening for RY's birthday. He has one great wife! HOw is Cali? You just loving your life?