Friday, May 30, 2008

Keepin it REAL!

Ok so my friend Malia tagged me to do this post, and I actually have to say it's pretty funny to see so here it goes. The rules are that you have to take pictures of these things in the moment, without straightening up or anything, so this is the real deal folks. You can tell Oliver's sleeping, otherwise this would never happen. I love how I choose to blog instead of things I probably should be doing. Whatever, I just washed the car, this is my break:) Ok so here's the list...
The Fridge- I had to take a picture of the outside and inside cause I love to see what people put on their fridges. Anyways, pretty basic, nothing crawling out, so good.

The Closet- Thank goodness I just bought that little shoe organizer at Bed, Bath, and Beyond, or else there would be shoes everywhere! I always keep my sandals and slippers on the floor cause let's be honest, I wear those most of the time anyways. This is just my side, Ryan's is pretty much the same.
The Kitchen Sink- This one is up in the air. Sometime I really have to do the dishes like as soon as I'm done making dinner, a little ocd. But sometimes I just don't care, and then they totally pile up. And when that happens, I can't touch them, it gets creepy. Usually I'll make Ryan do them at that point. But I am a pretty clean person, depending on how much else is going on.
The Toilet-gross, toilets are the worst. I clean this Toilet at least twice a week. Those yellow runs are so not my fault. And as a note, Oliver loves the toilet water and wants to play in it all the time. I'm hoping this same love will translate to early potty training.

Favorite shoes-Most of the time I can't stand anything but sandals. Feet are meant to be bare.


Favorite room-This is the room we are in the most so I guess it's my favorite, even though our room has some shining moments. I like this room because there are three big couches and a very comfy recliner. Oh and he's also one of my favorites. Note the band on the arm, ahhh plasma donations. Such good times. I miss my donating days. This is so we can go out tonight.


What your kids are doing right now- Ollie is sleeping, one of the best times of day.


Laundry- Pretty basic, laudry is never ending. I feel like it's just done and then a week goes by and we're back at ground zero. But I sort of love to, because then there's that glorious laundry smell. I remember before marriage never having to do much laundry...add a husband to that and a child, oh how things have changed. Luckily I don't do this stuff alone, Ryan was taught well. When I hear about husbands refusing to clean, I seriosuly want to punch them in the face.

Self Portrait- Give me a break, I've been outside sweating at the park and washing the car.

Dream Vacation- I don't have a picture of this in actuality but in my mind. But the problem is it's a cluster of a million different dreams. Mostly I want to spend my life going all over the world, but I'll name a few. Greece, India, South Africa, Rome, Ireland, Fiji...oh the list goes on.

And now I have to tag 5 people, let's see, who will be the lucky one's... Leah, Jill, Mary, Lindsay, and Brooklyn, get on it girls. And really if anyone else wants to I would love to see it!

5 comments:

Malia said...

Wow you're fast!!! Nice job! Everythings lookin good... love the shoes and i totally agree that feet are meant to be bare!

Brooke said...

Nice work and thanks for tagging me - these are not easy for me to do. So am I supposed to take pics of the same things you did or other stuff? loves!

Bean said...

I have to admit, your tag is the only one that I've actually read cause it's way more interesting than hearing about dumb info like if you prefer chocolate over vanilla.

{Elyse} said...

Im with you on the bare feet or sandals...maybe its a California thing! But I would love to see you guys again...are you going to Jeff Gould's wedding? My Dad is driving up here for it, so maybe we will see you there!

Lindsay said...

Uh oh...this is not going to be pretty!

I'll do it when I get some time....you know how it goes.

Yours was fun to read though, nice shoe rack. I think I need one of those.