Monday, June 2, 2008

Just some photos from the weekend

Who could ever resist this face?
Have you ever tried playing tennis with a baby on the court? Well, you should.
Swings are so great. This made me think of Ollie's little baby swing as a newborn. Man that swing sometimes saved our lives. And look, it still doesn't get old. He actually started falling asleep after about 5 minutes. Too bad I get motion sick on swings, how pathetic.
Just look at that snuggle bug with his dadda. This kid is the ultimate snuggler, I LOVE it.
I think it's the fact that it echoes so much in there, but he screams and loves it.
Our little orphan Oliver just waiting to be picked up by a good samaritan.
Ahhhh the belly.
We got this little blow up pool and it's the best thing ever. Who needs a jacuzzi when it warms up all day and by the end of the night it's like 90 degrees. Ryan and I will be hot tubbing it all summer, who knew! We might just have to teach Ollie to swim this summer.
So my camera is broken, sad day. So the blog might suck for a little while, or else I'll just have to post some old school pics until I can get it fixed. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

oh i love that little guy. what a cute baby bum! and i gotta ask- all these pictures of water and then you say the camera is broken.. did you drop it in the pool becky? you can admit it, i wont make fun. jk =)

andrea said...

I love the belly! Nice hot tub too, whatever works! I miss you guys.

Lindsay said...

Are you serious?? He can't be for real. I LOVE (emphasize love A LOT) the naked bum pictures. His little white bum next to Ryan (who is tan) is AWESOME. SO SO SO cute. The belly is killer too. love.

Lant Family said...

Sweet Hot Tub! We need to set ours up still. Umm if it would warm back up!