Sunday, June 29, 2008

Blast from the past

Ok so since my camera is broken STILL and the repair shop sucks at their job, I feel the need to put a few old ones up because it's just so fun. I can't believe how much this boy has changed. He hardly even looks like his newborn pics, he's totally a different kid. And of course I just had to put a picture of me in labor, it was such an exciting day, my own personal "Baby Story". Loveit. Time is a strange thing cause it feels like we've had him always, but also like this was just yesterday. I'm enjoying every moment of it. Enjoy until I can get some more recent ones up:)

4 comments:

Frenchfam said...

YAY Ryan... I can't believe you are married and a daddy! That's crazy.... I'm having a baby in October... a girl! yay!!! Anyway... CONGRATS on everything!

Amanda said...

becky. you are in the hospital with a brand new baby and your nails look great. how is this possible? i was a complete mess in the hospital, good times.

i cant believe how tiny he was and how much hes grown! cute little ollie!

kelleyplus said...

Such happy and exciting times! I need you to get that camera fixed. I can't stand not having pictures of my little Oliver!
Going through withdrawals-Mom

Russ and Loni Lamm said...

Can I tell you how much I love your parenting tips!!!! They totally make sense. However I gotta tell ya, in the blast from the past pic...not feelin to excited about being there in 4 months. Isn't there a way to miss the labor and just get the best part...the baby!