Thursday, June 26, 2008

Some interesting info

Ok so lately I have talk to or heard of so many women who are having a hard time getting pregnant. We had an enrichment on pregnancy a couple weeks ago and I had to get info how to get pregnant if you're having a hard time. I found so much on health and eating that I thought it was worth sharing. This is definetely a good place to start, before more invasive methods. So here's what I found...
Women who took these steps were 80% less likely to have infertility problems.
1. Ate less transfat and sugar from carbs.
2. Consumed more protein from veggies than animals.
3. Ate more fiber and iron.
4. Took more multivitamins.
5. Had a lower BMI score (Body Mass Index).
6. Exercised for longer periods of time.
7. Consumed more high fat dairy products than low fat dairy, such as drinking 2% milk rather than non-fat.

4 comments:

andrea said...

That is really interesting. I didn't know most of those. I have a lot of friends that have a hard time getting pregnant too.

Amanda said...

people have a HARD time getting pregnant?!

jk, good to know, thanks!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Johnson Journey said...

Makes sense! Thanks. So if I DON'T want to get preggo for awhile, just do the opposite? :) Also, I just wanted to thank you all again for coming to visit us. The Facer family is always welcome, and I'm pretty sure there will be a new addition this weekend if you'd like to plan your next trip. Cash misses Ollie for sure. He just started saying his name!