Friday, May 9, 2008

Spring Showers


I LOVE the rain and apparently so does Oliver. This is one of the things we are most excited about come summer, the rad storms. Ollie always wants to be outside, he'll even stand and whine by the door on a regular basis. And when I bring him in, he totally throws a fit. Who could blame him, it's so wonderful now that it's getting warmer. The poor kid couldn't be outside almost the first year of his life, he's catching up for lost time. And the rain coat, are you kidding? Ps those are totally turtles, I love kids clothes, I wanted one for myself.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

look at his little baby boy raincoat! i love it, i want to get katherine one. not like she will ever wear it, but still! I want to snuggle ollie when we see you guys, let him know now so he has time to prepare for it. =)

The Johnson Journey said...

oh my gosh, he looks so stinkin' cute! Seriously, I love the crocs too... little ollie and cash need to play. :)

The Cooks said...

Beck I can't get over how cute he is! His face in the picutures is just priceless! So on a another good note, do you think you will be able to come to the wedding?

kelleyplus said...

This has got to be the cutest picture of this little guy ever!!!
BRING ME SOMEMORE OLLIE...NOW!

Emily said...

I'm seriously putting this picture as my screensaver...he is soooooo adorable.