Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The hope of Utah...lost

David Cook totally won. Last night when he sang Collective Soul I actually really liked him for the first time, and he cried, and of course you can't resist that. As long as he doesn't turn Daughtry wt style, I am very happy he won. I do think that David Archuletta musically has a better voice but Cook has way more edge and personality. Too bad Archuletta just did that Guitar Hero commercial, I bet they are kicking themselves for that now:) But no doubt they'll probably both have very successful careers. Until next season folks.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I LOVE David Cook. I'm glad he won. There's just something sexy about a "bad boy" who can sing.

kelleyplus said...

Cook was my man all along. I thought he was amazingly talented and original. I must admit he didn't do as well as Archeleto on Tues. though. I always saw cook as a really passionate, nice, talented guy, sensitive too. Honestly though, I would have been happy if Archeleto won too. Mom

::jill:: said...

yeah for AI. what will we do next week with all our extra hours to fill the void?? ha ha. david cook did that guitar hero commercial too, by the way.