Sunday, July 20, 2008

VOTE NOW!!!

Ok, so Ryan totally doesn't want me to post this but myself and many others think Ryan should try out for American Idol. However, it has been a while since Ryan has got on stage and strutted his stuff so therefore his confidence level is down. But he has an AMAZING voice, boyish good looks, and a winning personality, so it's worth a shot at least right? The auditions are in like a week so time is running out, so cast your vote, and give some encouragement, and ask yourself this one question...could Ryan be the next American Idol!!!

And a comment: Ryan would secretely LOVE to do this. It is his total dream to be on-stage. He just is maybe the humblest person I know and would never admit it:)

10 comments:

The Johnson Journey said...

SENOR FACER! TIENES QUE HACERLO! Quiero decir que conozco alguien famoso. :) Besides, you have an awesome voice! The familia Johnson is totally backing you on this.

Lindsay said...

Ok Becks, now I want to hear it. Get him to sing, take a video and secretly post it on the blog. He should totally do it, even just to say he did! Man, no wonder you fell for him. A guy that can sing (well) is totally HOT!

Jared said...

Do it. -Spencer W. Kimball. Ry, you HAVE to follow the prophet :)

{Elyse} said...

Seriously he should try out! I have been trying to get Eric to do it...maybe they should go together!!

Oh and thanks for the advice on feeding Tatum, I think it is helping!

Wright Life said...

Um, are you for kididng me Pony! OF COURSE YOU SHOULD DO IT!! You would do great! You definately have my vote.

aaron and meg facer said...

You should definitely do it! And Jared, I love your persuasive reasoning!

kelleyplus said...

If you remember correctly, it was mooah who tried to get you to do it last year at this time in San Diego!!! But then you would have had to have competed against David Cook who is my favorite so it's better that you are going to try out this year. I will totally support you and Becky in all your travels around the country as the new american idol by watching my little Oliver whenever I can! Mom Kelley

Unknown said...

It would be a hillarious thing just to experience. Go for it!

The Winsteads said...

RYAN-
You better do it!! Seriously, what do you have to lose? You have an AWESOME voice. I think Becky's right, because we've both been on a stage before and I know how it feels, and I know that you know that I know how you feel about performing. Ha. Just let me know what we can do to help you make it. I know it's at EnergySolutions, so don't hesitate to call or what not.

You know you want that Golden Ticket!!

Pete

Cronin Family said...

Dude, totally do it. I don't even know you, I just know your awesome wife and for that reason alone I would vote for you!