Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back in action

Happy to have his glamour shots back, smile! Yay to have our camera fixed even if it was years later, ok maybe a month but seriously, took way too long.
One of our favorite things about 98 degree days, Jamba Juice! I love that they give Olls this cup, and it make him feel like such a big kid. Our favs are Strawberries Wild and Aloha Pineapple.
Sometime he makes this hilarious face, the "mom I mean business" face.
This is Ollie giving me a "beso", always open mouth and soooo wet. I love them like that, just ask Ryan:)

2 comments:

Wright Life said...

So cute. He is totally going in for the kill on the last picture. He'll be a heart breaker for sure when he's older. You guys better watch out!!

kelleyplus said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah, my ollie boy is back!!! What a dollbaby too. I have missed him sooo much. I love the stink eye picture. He loves to show you who's boss. And that outfit is the cutest thing. Thanks camera store for fixing Becky's camera! Mom