Friday, July 11, 2008

Utah Don't Know Jack

Meaning Jack In The Box of course. Much to Ryan's dismay, Utah only had two locations in all of Utah. This has caused much sadness in the late night hours when all you need is an oreo shake or a few tacos. Poor Ryan. BUT...there is a bright side to all of this. El Pollo Loco has just arrived to town. Do you all know what this means! This is a place I have craved so many times, cause it is soooo good and a brc is like a buck, great. So Utah, take it from me, this is a place we want to keep around. It was so funny when I saw a billboard for it coming. I just about caused Ryan to crash, I gasped so loud. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about the sacrifice of Jack in the Box for El Pollo Loco. Too bad it's 15 minutes away....so worth it.

3 comments:

The Winsteads said...

Awesome news, and yes you have to go St. George to get Jack here. It is a travesty. I don't what they think they're doing here, booting Jack. Oh well, can't wait to get my hands on some crazy chicken.

See you guys soon.
Only 8 days, 1 hour, and 35 minutes until we're sitting in the theater to see the Dark Knight (which currently has a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes)

Unknown said...

Oh man, I left Provo 5 years too soon. A BRC every now and again would have made my college years even more enjoyable.

Robin said...

I think I saw the El Pollo Loco store the day before I left. How ironic. I have been waiting, praying actually, for the day the best fast food joint would make it's way to Utah and how appropriate that it happens to do so right before I leave. Oh well. Now I am here and can go at the drop of a hat. BRC's here I come!