Monday, September 14, 2009

Labor Day at Malibu Beach



Ryan above, Jeff below featured in some skim boarding moves
Some of the best snuggles are at the beach after a good dip in the water.
Jeff and Dad teaching Ollie the ropes. He could have stayed out there ALL DAY.
This was Ollie's face when I asked him "Did you go surfing with Dad"!
At one point Ryan took Ollie out pretty far to meet the rest of the surfers. I was pretty confident the whole time minus the part when they went up and over a big wave and Ollie almost flew off. But Ryan had it under control and Oliver didn't seem to mind the crash. No fear this kid.
The Boys
Oliver's biggest wave of the day
Being wrapped by Uncle Austin
Just look at that face



Mmmmm, salty.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I looked at the cuddling picture up close and I could see your reflection in his eye. How cool is that? I love your new camera!

The Johnson Journey said...

can i be there?? i love oliver's face

Darcey said...

oh man, you guys are living the life! i'm so glad you all had fun!

Magen said...

so everyday I think to myself, I wonder if becs is going to have baby girl today. Oh I just can't wait I am sure you're with me on that. You know if she wants to wait til Friday well I'm ok with that. and becs I still need your address, i think i've asked you like 10 times now.

kelleyplus said...

What a great dad! Oliver is a lucky boy.

andrea said...

Love the pictures Becks! Awesome! Looks so fun, and I love the ones with Ryan and Ollie, precious! I am so sad I wasn't there at Lauras farewell! I just text you because I thought of you randomly and wondered if you were in labor or something! I hope Laura gets to meet her before she leaves :( Good luck and if you remember to text or call please do! I am seriously going to check rates as soon as I know so I can maybe come take her photos!