Thursday, September 24, 2009

40 weeks


Is this belly for real? Yes, yes it is. So in case you were ever wondering what full-term looks like, here it is. As far as my doctor's appt yesterday not much has changed, 2cm. I am scheduled for fetal monitoring tomorrow just to make sure it is safe for the baby to be in there past due date. I'm actually doing pretty well other than the sleep thing and the fact that my body is totally morphed and doesn't feel at all like mine anymore. I am wondering how fat and happy she is getting in there though. I'm not looking forward to pushing a 9 pound baby out. Maybe I'll get an idea of her size tomorrow at the ultrasound, although those are never very accurate. Anyways, hopefully we'll be meeting a healthy baby girl soon. Stay tuned.

8 comments:

Magen said...

Baby girl please come tomorrow...at least she'll be a libra, I know it may sound silly but I think I'll have an instant connection with her.

Ashley N said...

Becky,

You look so cute. You are such a trooper. I am so excited for you. I hope all goes well.

Amanda said...

oh the baby girl. she is just so comfortable in her momma. she's holding out to come on chelseas birthday.. and katherine's half birthday :)

Jeremy and Jennifer said...

Becky you look so good!!!! I can't wait to see some pics of her when she comes. Good luck!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the face Becky! Hang in there :)

The Cooks said...

But you are still as beautiful as ever! I can't wait to see her!

Aaron and Meg said...

Come out, baby girl! We want to see you.

Glad you're doing well, other than the sleep thing. We'll keep waiting for a call...

andrea said...

I am so excited, I got your text!!! Can't wait to see her pictures!! Love you and I seriously need to talk to you to arrange some way of me coming to do a photos shoot!!!!