Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We love the Johnson's

Can you tell Oliver is happy to have his buddy Cash to play with.
These boys are pretty hilarious together. They are so fun to watch because they are such different boys. They totally egg each other on and work as a team to get into all sorts of trouble.
These were their "cheese" faces.
All gussied up for church. Little did we know that 2 hours of stake conference would feel like 20. Thank heavens for nursery.
That's one cute boy. Cash would always say "Hi Becky". Then I would say "Hi honey". After a while he just said "hi honey". It was pretty cute.
Cute Marley Jane with her equally cute momma. She is so sweet. She was in love with Ryan. Ryan just kept saying, can we have a little girl one day as sweet as Marley.
One of the saddest things about leaving Provo is not being able to take a quick road trip to see these guys. We did a lot of vacation planning for the future...yearly north shore trips and plenty of Ted's Bakery eats. It's not every day you find people you love so much. We're keeping them. Let's also mention that we went golfing, my first time, and other than a few temper tantrums I actually did really well. I'm pretty excited that I get to golf with Ry. I still get to make fun of golf though, just can't resist.

1 comment:

The Johnson Journey said...

Oh Becky.... what a fun trip! I miss you guys, and so do our little kids. I'm going to be posting the pictures FINALLY and you have to see Marley and her boyfriend. :)