Tuesday, April 28, 2009

For Biggest Loser watchers

Ok so I am totally annoyed that Ron and his Son Mike made the final four, kicking Filipe out of his spot. Since when did lying get you ahead in life. I still can't understand why people think it's a good idea to lie on a show where their every move is being filmed. I mean we all saw and heard you! I think that Ron should have been given a 5 pound disadvantage for being a total game player and jerk. And I don't think he did jack crap this whole season, the only reason he is still there is because everyone was scared to death of him, they called him the "Godfather" for heaven's sakes. I am all for weight loss and getting healthy, but that's what it has to be about, not the game. Filipe worked his butt off, and is young with small children. He deserved to be there about a 100 times more than Ron. We'll see who loses the weight and keeps it off. Pretty much the only reason Ryan and I were so excited about watching was for the Tongan cousins ,Filipe and Sione. I hope they show up at the final show and kick some major trash. I know it's lame that I have to vent about this show on my blog but there aren't many shows I really love, and I just had to work through a little aggression. But let's be honest, I'll still watch next season. That show makes me cry every time.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

LEAH AND I JUST WATCHED IT TOO AND WE COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE. HOWEVER, HE DIDN'T DO NOTHING. HE DID LOSE 100 POUNDS!!!

Lindsay said...

I was SO sad to see Filipe leave. I love him! Ron should have gone for sure!

Unknown said...

Mom and I watched it last night and I was very disappointed. I really wanted Ron to go home. I don't blame Helen for sending Filipe home though, he was a bigger threat then Ron. If Ron ends up winning the thing they will all wish they voted him off weeks ago! BTW Steve didn't write that, Mom did. She doesn't want you to pick a fight with Steve!

Jen R. said...

WE watch it too!!! And feel the exact same way!!!!!!!!! Ron has been in the bottom like 5 times and never gets sent home. It's not fair. I feel like there should be a three strikes rule for the show. If you're to d*** lazy to stay out of the bottom three more than 3 times you're automatically out. And they said it was because Filipe was the bigger threat...well hello that's not true. Now Ron and Mike can control everything with the simple fact that there are two of them. And only one of each of the others. I'm so angry. I wanted Filipe to win so bad. We actually liked Sione a little better, but since he was gone Filipe should have gone all the way. Ron is still the size of three of them put together...shouldn't that be enough right there? And Mike is soooooooo annoying. I can't stand it when he talks...

Jen R. said...

Also, about steve's comment. (I'm picking the fight for you) It's not about losing 100 pounds if 100 pounds is only a fraction of what you need to lose. Luckily they go by percentage of weight lost and not actual pounds. Ron started with way more to lose...so in actuality 100 pounds is nothing! :)

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

I love all the comments, everyone just cracks me up! So yes, definetely Ron has proven that he can lose weight, but ONLY when on the ranch and driven by the desire to win. He has tried surgery and everything else and still nothing stuck. He has to learn how to be happy without the aid of food. He is scared to death of going home, but I think that's because he knows he can't hack it there. Sadly, a lot of the people who have won this show or placed in the finals have all gained ALL of thier weight back. Know why? Cause it was a game to them. It has to be about your life. Ron, you're a game player...see ya.

Katie said...

I love the Biggest Loser too and was so sad to see Felipe go. Did you know that him and Sione are LDS? They are in one of my aunt's friends ward. They just seem like great people. Blaine and Dane are LDS too. Actually Blaine is in my ward. He is a nursery teacher and his son Ethan and Preston are in preschool together and are good friends. Blaine is still continuing to lose weight and looks really good...man is that guy tall. His wife is the sweetest woman and she is so funny. She says that he gets recognized off the street and thinks it's weird when people say "are you on TV"? Love the show.

The McLane Blog Page: said...

I was soooo bummed they both made the final four too! Seriously!!!! I wish Felipe would have made it! Ron is just too sneaky for me! He's like Heba was last season!