Friday, October 15, 2010

We did haircuts last night!


Last night we decided the boys needed a trim. I love when Ryan's hair gets long but we're always a little worried about people at work thinking he's some kind of beach bum when clearly that's only who he is on the weekends. So he needed a refined, businessman cut. Oliver on the other hand was ready for a change and I was in an 80's type mood so this is what we got. Personally, I'm in love with it. It's fits his little personality so well. I'm sure the grandparents will all cringe:) Ahh the benefits of being the mom.

3 comments:

The Locklins said...

The 80's cute is darling on Oliver... Good work momma! And beach bums are awesome. :)

aaron and meg facer said...

Love it!

.From Her. said...

Ummm, LOVE the crazy hair.

My kids have CRRRRAZY hair.

Love it.