Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ami's Party!

The birthday group!It doesn't get better than chocolate covered strawberries. The girls got good taste.
The menu inlcuded the above mentioned strawberries, cupcakes, rice crispy treats, spinach artichoke dip, cheese and crackers, grapes, and chocolate tort. Yum.
My cute client with her darling new addition and sweet hubby.
Ok so I got creative and I might need to show it off for a minute. It might not happen again anytime soon.
Ami got a birthday girl toss in the air. Seriously look at that excitement. I got 3 other pictures just like this. She could have gone all day.
Ollie needed a turn to make sure it really was as fun as it looked. It was.
Cousin love.
Our walking birthday gal.

These two sugar craving kids were probably the most excited of the group. Ollie and Cambria took full advantage of the food.
Thank you friends and family for coming. The day would have been so incomplete without your love. Amelie had a great time turning 1. So can time stop now??

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I love these pictures. I'm so sad that we live far away. Hopefully not forever though! Looks like a great birthday party- great job mama!

kelleyplus said...

Beautiful party Becky. Great job executing your ideas. Love that baby girl!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful party!! I am so sad we missed it. We seriously we going to come down, but realized our Thursday and Friday were full, then it was too much driving for only Saturday and Sunday. I don't know though, Choc-covered-strawberries and artichoke dip?? Maybe is wouldn't have been too much driving...

The Locklins said...

The party was so great. we feel extra special to be invited and get a special picture posting. Happy Birthday Amelie!

aaron and meg facer said...

I'm so impressed--the decorations are beautiful and the food looks delicious! I wish we could have been there.