Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Baby Dont Mess Around



I LOVE these girls... But today this shout out goes to my one and only #1! That's right Baby, "it's your 28th Birthday and you're still smoking hot" (This is the official phrase of Becky's birthday this year so that's why it's in quotations and also the reason for the post heading because when I say Becky's 28th birthday phrase I think of that song:). Where do I start to talk about the love of my life? Out of the billions and billions of people on the earth past, present and future; I'm so glad that Becky was born on the 27th day of October 1982. Just think, if she had been a 1981 girl she definitely would have been out of my league and snatched up long before she realized I would ultimately be 3 inches taller than her (fun fact: Becky once said that if it weren't for the 3 inches that I've got on her, we wouldn't have gotten married) and acceptable to marry. Luckily October 27, 1982 placed me just 8 months behind her in the world; just enough time for me to grow up and convince her that she truly is the girl of my dreams and I wouldn't be able to make it without her. I can't exactly explain just how in love with this girl I am. Let's just say that she still catches me looking at her the same way I looked at her on the day I asked her to marry me; completely and hopelessly in love with this girl. Becky has gotten more attractive and more amazing with age; I'm not being facetious she really has. I always thought that I would be the more patient one in our marriage, the one who would really set the example. I was completely wrong. Becky constantly amazes me with the type of things she does as a Mother and especially the type of things she does for me. Becky is one of the most selfless people I know; she is constantly thinking about other people (an NF for sure). Baby, I really could go on and on and on but I'm trying not to be too corny. I love you so very, very much. You were always the one for me and I'm so glad you were sent 28 years ago today so I could find you just when I needed to and make you mine forever. Love you, love you, love you Baby. I hope you have the best day ever.


8 comments:

camille said...

Happy BIrthday, Becky!!! Man, am I glad that I saw this and didn't miss your bday!!! Hope you've had a great one. What a sweet post and you guys are the cutest! Becky, you really are such a cool, genuine girl. I know I just met you, but your sincere nature and kind heart BEAM outta ya! xoxoxooo We need to celebrate soon!

kelleyplus said...

What a sweet hubby! Happy birthday Becks, I love you!!!

kelleyplus said...

Shut up Ryan....you are making the rest of us reconsider the men we married!!!

The Cooks said...

Hope you had a great day becky! You deserve it!

Brooke said...

sigh :)

The McLane Blog Page: said...

happy birthday!!! sorry i'm a day late, but happy birthday!!!

The Locklins said...

What a sweet message Ryan! It is so true. You are pretty great Becky. Happy Birthday to you!

andrea said...

I just noticed this post...how sweet! I am glad to see that Devin isn't the only guy that hijacks his wife's blog to gush over her. I believe we are pretty lucky eh?!

You & Ryan are so adorable together and I am so happy we know you.