Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Doula for hire

I am finally ready to launch this doula career of mine! With a few births under my belt, I feel trained and ready to start taking on clients so spread the word to any who may need doula services in the orange county area. My website is in the works so I'll let you all know when that happens. I can't wait to have my very own website! My plan is to take two clients a month so there will be limited space. I currently have November open and another spot for December. If you'd like to give someone my name or info, write me a comment and I will give you my email and # privately. It is truly magical to be apart of something like this. I feel so lucky!

2 comments:

Malerie said...

becky...come to texas! Like tomorrow. I would love to have you at my birth...whenever she decides to come.

wish you were closer! good luck with this new endeavor:)

The Locklins said...

we'd refer you to anyone and everyone we know. hopefully our friends will start having more babies soon! you were beyond amazing helping us bring chloe into the world. let us know when your site and business cards are available and we'll hire a skywriter. :)