Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Girls trip!


So originally this trip was planned to go to Leah's house to see U2 in concert, a total dream for all of us since the day we fell in love with them watching Rattle and Hum. Leah called with the sad news that Bono had injured his back and the concert was cancelled until further notice. We decided to still make a trip of it and just hang out. I left Ollie with both sets of grandparents who took turns and took Ami with me considering it was a girls trip after all. It was so fun to run around SanFran, do a little shopping, eat some yummy things, and stay up late talking with my sisters. It always makes me wish all my family was closer so we could do it all the time! Anyways I forgot my camera so I asked Leah to send me some pics from the trip. Leah was such a trooper. She has 18 month old Carson who is a total handful, a growing baby in her belly, and a pretty much absent Steve at home, and us to entertain! For the record, Steve is not an absent father/husband, he just had a lot previously planned during the time we were there:) It was most definitely a fun-filled trip, thanks girls!

1 comment:

The Winsteads said...

Waimea Rock! That is Pete's favorite cliff in all of Oahu to jump off of. Him and his High School friends would go night jumping naked every week together off Waimea. Good old Hawaii :(