Monday, March 1, 2010

Vegas Weekend






We went to have a little visit with Ryan and Mary for a weekend in Vegas, which actually was a lot more fun that I thought it would be. You see, when I was little, I remember trying to fall asleep if we went through Vegas during the day on a road trip because I just thought it was so dirty. I still think Vegas is gross, but with great friends, it's a lot more fun. Plus we stayed in Mr. Donald Trump's Hotel which did not dissapoint. Honestly, the nicest hotel I've ever stayed at- totally recommended. And it was rainy while we were there, which makes everything better. We brought Ami who is still nursing and can't be too far from mom yet. She got to watch the water show at the Bellagio which was also Ryan's first time seeing it. So they got to share that moment. Next time we might have to do Vegas without an infant. I think that's when the phrase "What happens in Vegas..." really counts.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I want to kiss your little girls cheeks! And those eyes, holy cow. Matthew doesn't believe me when i show him the pictures of Oliver, he can't believe that little man is Mr. Oliver. Love you.

Unknown said...

Fun, but I thought you were going to come visit me. I see how it is...

The Johnson Journey said...

Ok, I love those pictures.I need some of them. I'm so glad you guys got to come for a day! Thanks for making the trip... it made ours!

Ristinw said...

your babies are so cute!!! XD