Thursday, February 18, 2010

February at the Beach








Yesterday morning I woke up, went to the gym and then realized it was gloriously warm and sunny outside and my body was aching for the beach. I called my mom and an hour later we were on our way with the kids. It was perfect and just what I needed. The beach is the most perfect playground there is. Oliver can always find something to do and I don't care how loud or how messy he is getting. Amelie got to debut her very first swimsuit. I got it on sale when I was like 6 months pregnant and I can't believe she is already wearing it. It also reads 6-9 months and let me tell you that girl is packing some pounds. Her poor thighs could hardly fit. I might already need a new suit in a month. I love that she is so fat, I just love it. In other news, we put an offer on a place and are just waiting to hear back. Exciting stuff! And we get to go see two of our favorites, Ryan and Mary, tomorrow night in Vegas. Hopefully I'll remember to bring my camera...

7 comments:

Amanda said...

oh my goodness look at those THIGHS! i want to bite them! i'm so used to my little peanut katherine that has like ZERO fat anywhere on her. i love chubby babies. hopefully Adam will be a little chunk.. just maybe not when he is first born. :)

The Belnaps said...

Oh, what it would be like to be at the beach?! Enjoy it for me. Your kids are growing up so fast. Your chubby little girl is the cutest thing ever! I love chubby babies! It's sad when they lose the chunk!

aaron and meg facer said...

Warm winter days--that's why we love southern California! Good job for taking advantage.

Congrats on the offer on the house. Where is it? You can't leave us hanging like that! Keep us posted.

Allison said...

I'm about jelouse right now! It's still winter here in SLC and I'm dying to get outside. Looks like fun. Amelie is sure a cutie! Good luck on everything!

___________________________ said...

Adorei o seu blog!
Seus Filhos são lindos Demais!
abraços.

andrea said...

I love that you just went to the beach, if I lived there I would so come along. Amelie looks darling in her swimsuit! I love the last picture of you two together, you are such a beautiful mommy. Have fun with your friends, that is the best.

Amber and Lethia said...

She is so freakin' cute!! omg! It's been so long since I've been to blogger and gmail that I can't believe you've already had her and everything!!