Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Love these girls




Saturday I got to go to lunch with some of my best friends from high school. It was so fun to see these girls and reminesce about the good old days. I am the first out of all the girls to have kids so we had some awesome talks about labor and babies, and I'm pretty sure I scared them all enough to put off that for quite some time. However, when the time comes, I expect to be called for advice! We were commenting on how funny it was that we all looked the same. I was thinking, we look better! I thought I was semi-attractive in high school but now when I see pictures, I can see that wasn't so. I think we've all turned out pretty good if I do say, almost 10 years later. Crazy that our reunion will be coming up in the next few years. I'm sure I'll be poping out another child...ahhh the life of a young momma. I have to say, I just love it. 10 years ago I was a junior in high school. This is just what I would have wished for myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would say Laura and Jenny look the most the same, but I agree you all look even more beautiful! I love Ollie cheesing it up just like one of the girls in the bottom picture.