Monday, January 19, 2009

Sunday night dinner with family


Once again, I come to the conclusion that my child is a cheeseball.
Brian had this amazingly powerful lazer light so Ryan and Pete decided to join in on torturing passing pedestrians on the street. It was pretty funny.
Noelle trying to escape picture taking, but I got one.
So I told Oliver to go by Katherine so I could take a picture and he just walks over and puts him arm around her to pose. It was so funny, so grownup. He just woke up from a nap so excuse his bum hair.
Katherine and I are good friends. I can always make her laugh:)
The whole gang (Pete, Noelle, Regan, Brian, Amanda, Katherine, Oliver, Ryan and me)
Oliver was trying to take Noelle pacifier out of her mouth all night. I'm thinking she didn't appreciate it much.

Cousin kisses. At one point Katherine took Ollie's face in both her hands and brought him in to kiss her. Ollie just sits by her and pets her like a puppy, it's very sweet.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun! I wish we were there. Call me. We need to plan our road trip.

kelleyplus said...

YEA, pictures! The lazer pointer? I mean really! Such big kids.

andrea said...

You guys are terrible! But, I would have loved to watch that :) How fun to have all the cousins together....I really need to get Erin married so she can have some cousins for us!!!

Audrey said...

Such wonderful pictures. I am so happy that my daughter is now part of your family. And I agree with Suzie...a lazer pointer...isn't that illegal, at least here in NYC!

Jamie Lynn said...

Um I'm pretty sure your little boy is going to be a heartbreaker. Can he be betrothed to Lucy or is he already taken?

Jen R. said...

hey what is your email so I can add you on facebook? or you can just add me, search "jennifer griffiths romney"

The Johnson Journey said...

Looks like you had so much fun.. I love the Laser show!! Also, I have to agree with you about Facebook. Blogs are just more personal. But I do love being able to find people that I completely lost contact with.

Lindsay said...

I love reading your posts because I can just hear you saying what you write as I read. LOVE.