Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Christmas Update!

First off, we are still at my parents and I could only get a limited number of pictures uploaded so these are the ones I got, but there is more to come. First order of business, my hair is short.

This was the horse's tail that was left that will hopefully go to a head in need.

Down with my family at the Americana. They had fake snow falling from the sky at 7:00. That is SO my kind of snow.

The water show and the obvious amazement on these faces.
Jeff and Ry on Christmas morning.
We walked down to Trestles to surf and Oliver pooped out on the walk back up, Curious George in hand of course.
A visit with one of our favorites Emily Brown. Ems, if we had a list, you would be at the top.
G&G Facer enjoying Christmas morning. Aren't they cute?

A candid before Carson's blessing. We blessed him in the bishop's office at the La Canada ward with just our family. It was very special.

9 comments:

Lant Family said...

Love the short hair! I think it looks so cute on you. Do you still use to much shampoo in the shower?

The Johnson Journey said...

YOU LOOK HOT BECKS! And I love all the fun pictures you always post. Merry Christmas Facer Fam! We love you!

Bean said...

SUCH a fan of the short hair. Wish I could pull it off like you do!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

oh my goodness, so I loved your long hair, but I love you with short hair too! That's impressive because I look horrible with short hair--I can't pull it off, but you certainly can!!! It looks so good! Can't wait to see you guys!

Magen said...

YEP HOT!!! love the hair cut!

Darcey said...

your hair looks AWESOME! you are SO brave :-D

Audrey said...

just thought I'd pop in to say happy holidays. Oliver is so cute! I am usually on facebook with Amanda.

Wright Life said...

LOVE YOUR HAIR! You look so darling with short hair. I think the last time I saw you with short hair was in HS. And I love the christmas pictures. I miss all those people. Tell them all hi from me. And I can't belive how big your family is getting! So fun!

Victoria said...

BECKY!!! Help! haha... i've been trying to simply message you on this blogger thing, like I think you did me, but i can't find a button or page to do so! So I'm sorry I have to contact you via comment :(

Either way, you're too cute about what you wrote me!! I'm honored that anyone cares enough to look at pics or read about my crazy life! I love seeing your little one grow up and hearing how amazing you and Ry are doing!! It's such a beautiful thing to see how two people can truly be so happy. I could not be more happy for you two... well three :D

Keep the updates coming, i only follow 3 blogs... and yours in one ;) and let me know if you three are ever bored and in LC... i'd love to see you guys!
Best wishes and lots of love for the new year!
Vicky