Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More of Christmas Break


Isn't Christmas morning the best! I think Oliver looks like such a Facer in this picture:)

That's one excited face.

Even the frozen water will not stop these guys.
A successful day indeed.Pete and Noelle. Look at that great smile.
The new daddy Steve with baby boy Carson, such a sweet boy.
Mom and Dad enjoying the increasing size of our family.
Amanda and baby Katherine. I do have to say I just LOVE that baby!
Jill in all her pregnancy glory. Can't wait to see that little boy.
Snuggling on Dad's shoulder at the beach...could there be anything better?
We scored a sweet spot on the beach campground for our anniversary #3. Hearing the waves was the #1 priority and after looking at all the ridiculous prices of hotels, this was the best thing ever. It was freezing but breaking into a hot tub kept us alive. Ahh camping on the beach. I love California.

5 comments:

Amber and Lethia said...

hey, next time you talk to Elder Facer, can you tell him that I really miss his drawings and teachings for me? And that I still have pictures Lethia colored for him?

Unknown said...

I love the plethora of pictures! You got some fun ones at mom and dads.

The Johnson Journey said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE THE CAMPING! That's so great... I forgot it was your anniversary! Crazy how fast time flies. Congrats you guys! We sure miss you!

kelleyplus said...

Burrrrr! It's 74 degrees today, crystal clear with blue skies and wind. Too bad it's a couple of weeks late for everyone. Youguys are so adventurous to camp in the cold weather.
Mom

aaron and meg facer said...

Christmas was awesome! I'll take a warm CA Christmas over a white Christmas any year. Mele Kaliki Maka (I hope that's how it's spelled...) all the way!!