Saturday, January 24, 2009

Guam? Yes, please.

Lately Ryan has been a mad man applying for all sorts of jobs. One of his most recent applications when to Guam, a job he says would be perfect for him. I just can't even think about how cool that would be or I'll get my hopes up, but what's really exciting is that there are so many possibilities. Ok, don't get me wrong, we are very aware of the finanacial meltdown our country is in, so most likely we will gratefully take whatever we can get! But if we are at all allowed to pick and choose from a few jobs, I want to go have an adventure. I just can't help but think about all the people, places, and things that are awaiting us. There is so much to learn and teach. One of the only true ways to grow is change, and we are ready for it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Obviously my first choice is the bay area, but if you can't move here a tropical environment like Hawaii or Guam would be rad. We'd love to come visit. You better get a house with a guestroom!

aaron and meg facer said...

We totally know what you mean. There IS so much to learn and see in the world and the more we learn and experience the better people we are. Bring on the adventure!

kelleyplus said...

I know you'll be just fine wherever you go. The Lord can use you anywhere.

The McLane Blog Page: said...

oh man that sounds soooo sweet! Guam would rock! Josh and I were thinking about a job in American Samoa, but we didn't feel right about it, but boy, were we ready to go!!! Living abroad is the funnest experience ever!

The Johnson Journey said...

Guam would be FABULOUS! And by the way, you have a little model baby in the picture of your last post.