Sunday, January 18, 2009

Blogger vs. Facebook

I have recently become a member of facebook...I know the peer pressure just ate me alive. I had always heard so much about Facebook and finally wanted to see what I'd been missing. Anyways I feel the need to set the record straight- Facebook is not as cool as blogger. There I said it. So sorry to all those diehard facebookers, it's just not that interesting, other than stalking a few old friends that you would have never found if you hadn't joined. Granted, it is REALLY cool being able to touch base with people I've totally lost touch with, but I just need more dish than so and so is feeling happy today. This brings me back to my love of blogs. I can follow up and actually read all about people's lives, and it's so interesting no matter what they say. Hands down, people are my favorite thing, and well, facebook, you just aren't a big enough fix.
Ps- I did take some pics tonight at my sister's house but am too tired to put them on considering it's 11 and who do I really think I am staying up this late. Look for them tomorrow, night night.

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

Yeah--I agree. Facebook is a fun place that I can IM with my sisters, we all dont have the same emails. And I have got in touch with some long lost HS friends but blogger is much better. I am so bad at putting up pics and updating the facebook. Well I will have to add you as a friend :)

Unknown said...

Totally agree. I keep thinking I don't know how to use facebook correctly and that's my problem. when people comment on facebook I just want to say go to my blog, or call me!

Jamie Lynn said...

I also agree! I joined due to peer pressure and I honestly don't even get it. Honestly why is there even an option to "poke" people. Blogger kills facebook!

Bean said...

Agreed 100%. And if you end up going to Guam, I must come visit, that would be SUCH a great adventure! And also, you, me, Regan, the chillins go to Discovery Gateway soon pretty please???