Tuesday, November 25, 2008

a few pics from the trip

So I hardly took any pictures of the trip but here's what I have. Leah and Steve, I love you guys and thanks so much for the trip. And my sweet hubbie, love you and thanks for watching Oliver, going to school, and going to work...amazing. Carson is adorable and is a welcome cousin to Oliver and I can't wait to snuggle him all of Christmas break:)
Leah and I taking a walk in the glorious sun, trying to get things moving:)I met up with one of my favorite people Courtney and her kiddles John and Sophie. Love them all. Court, I miss you, thanks for coming to see me and fighting the horrible traffic on the way home. Can we live closer?
Bonding time with Sophie. She slept on me the whole tour and I soaked up every minute of it.
This is John taste testing the free sample. Apparently, a few of them did not make the cut.
Just had to throw in a few of Ollie's. This is right after his haircut I gave him. Each time I cut his hair he looks a whole year older.
Trying out life as a child growing up in the cold. Gma and Gpa Facer got him these handsome threads. Overall, the verdict was that Oliver is not much of a cold dweller.

5 comments:

Jen R. said...

Hi! Ryan told me that you're a hardcore blogger (we're facebook friends now) and I am too! Yay for blogging! I just realized I did 3 "!" sentences in a row, I'll try to calm down now. Love your blog!

kelleyplus said...

There's my baby. Did he have a fun thanksgiving? How did he do on the 5+hr. drive to idaho? We missed you all! Mom

aaron and meg facer said...

You're right, Ollie does look much older with his haircut. Does that mean if we let our hair grow out that we'll look younger? I think yes--no matter if you're a boy or girl.

The Johnson Journey said...

I love the pictures... at least you posted some with Court's kids -- she never does! :) Thanks for making the trip to Boise --- We absolutely love the time we get to spend with the Facer's!

The Winsteads said...

I bet Leah was so happy that you were there for those couple of days. What a nice way to spend your birthday money!