Friday, November 21, 2008

Battery dead part 2

Ok so this will have to be quick considering I'm at the library and I've almost run out of stuff to bribe Ollie with to stay quiet. But basically my trip was awesome although baby boy Bonner did not cooperate. Leah's water broke like 6 hours after I left, go figure. But he is here, go check out their blog, he's darling. So Ollie now is not alone in this family of females! Our computer battery broke, again, so I'm ordering one, again. I asked the dell guy when the warantee expired and he said September, to which I responded, "How convenient for you all". I don't think he appreciated my sarcasm. So until it gets shipped, posting will be near impossible, so patience my friends.

1 comment:

ashley said...

hey facers!
first, oliver is too cute!
second, hi ryan and wife! you guys are thinking of moving out here? that would be really fun. we are actually going to be in california for the next 11 months then back out here! what are your plans? where would you want to move?
i want details. glad you left a comment, i will be back to stalk your cool little family some more!