Friday, November 14, 2008

Awaiting Baby Bonner

SO I am at my sister Leah's house in Northern California for the weekend awaiting the arrival of my first nephew! Ryan is back at home being the best husband ever, watching Ollie, working and going to school. I miss my boys so much already. I'll be here until Tuesday so let's hope my next update is pictures of the new little one, due in about a week. Leah says she told him that Aunt Becky is finally here so he can come anytime now. Is there anything better than a new baby...I doubt it.

5 comments:

Jeremy and Jennifer said...

Tell Leah good luck for me:) I can't wait to see him!!!

kelleyplus said...

What a lovely girl to help Leah on her baby-watch!

The Johnson Journey said...

I hope all goes well!! Too bad you missed marley's birth by just a week. By the way, ollie counting is the best!!

Robin said...

Hi friends. Yeah for California, except for the fires (esp. the ones that nearly burnt down our house!) How are you guys? Oliver is too cute.

Wright Life said...

Hope you had fun with you sister! Any update yet?