Wednesday, November 5, 2008

And the verdict is in

Propositon 8 has passed! Not being in California, I had to hear about most of what's going on from my mom. I don't think I can even comprehend the fight that was fought to win this. I am so proud of my family for standing up for what they believe. Plain and simple, this is a really hard issue for many. I am grateful to know that Heavenly Father has a plan that is bigger than any of us can fully understand and he truly loves each person no matter what. I do think that the battle is far from over. It will be brought up again and again and the fight will continue. So for all you CA supporters, thank you for your hard work, and protecting something that is so sacred.

3 comments:

kelleyplus said...

Thank you for being such a powerful disciple of Christ. We all lift each other, and you lift me! Mom

The Johnson Journey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Johnson Journey said...

It was a big deal and I'm very impressed in CA for standing up for marriage! I'm sure it will always continue to be a battle as well, every time it can be put on a ballott. Good work CA!