Friday, October 10, 2008

Weekend with family

Brian tackling the Jack-O-Lantern pattern
Annie and Cody getting the best birth control known to man, just kidding:)
My attempt at a photo shoot with Katherine. I will have to burst everyone else's bubble and just admit that I am her favorite, we love eachother.
Noelle so proud of her decorated cupcake
Pete reliving childhood moments
My beautiful boyOur finished products!!!
Pete, Ryan, and Brian (Don't mind Ryan's jock face, they were all trying really hard to not smile normal for me. I took 4 pictures and this is the only one where two were smiling and all eyes are open, you take what you can get).
Oliver trying to stack the pumpkins like blocks, doesn't work out so well.
Isn't she totally gorgeous?

This past weekend we went to visit Brian&Amanda, and Annie&Cody and also attempt to watch conference, I say attempt cause there were three small children who do not have the best attention spans ever and nap time happened to be right when conference wasn't on, just our luck. Since having Oliver, I have really come to appreciate reading conference talks. So it was a really fun weekend filled with family, pumpkins, and cupcakes. I must force festivities on others because you just have to, it's too much fun. It's sort of nice having so much family in the mormon belt, but we did miss Leah and Steve and her tum tum, Chels and Mom and Dad, and Laura (who is at BYU but had lots of homework, the Y strikes again). I love my family, we are so much fun.


2 comments:

Lant Family said...

It looks cold there! Are all the leaves already off the tree?

andrea said...

How fun! I want to be there! Katherine is beautiful, all the Kelly grandkids are :)