Monday, October 13, 2008

Viva La Vida

Oh how I love Coldplay. If you haven't yet, you must listen to their new album "Viva La Vida". I have finally listened to it enough times to know how I feel about it and the verdict is in, love it. It is such an emotional album, and the music is so uplifting and inspiring. There are a few songs I'm not totally crazy about but the ones I am make up for it. And might I say that Oliver's favorite is #3 Lost! , it's a good one. We rock out often. My fav, the last "Death and all of his friends", I cry when I listen to it, typical:)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sounds like a good'n. I don't listen to Coldplay much- not because I don't like them, just because I don't. But I like emotional music, and "Death and all of his friends" sounds like something I'd like. Is that morbid?

andrea said...

I love this album too. I wasn't sure at first, but love it. I want to go next time you see them in Salt Lake! We haven't seen Coldplay live yet.

kelleyplus said...

I love the picture where Oliver is sitting there pondering pumpkins and life! SooooCute! Mom