Monday, October 27, 2008

Victory Lap


The other day Oliver finally got the guts up to skateboard all by himself like 10 feet and this is immediately what he did in response to his victory. Sometimes when we go to the store or gas station or something I pull Ryan and Ollie behind my bike with a surf leash while they are on the skateboard, or Ryan just holds Ollie while he rides and skates. So needless to say, this is one of those "cool, big boy things" Oliver hopes to accomplish, and now, true to his name, he has succeeded!!! Next, an actual Ollie, oh I might just have a heart attack. Luckily he only has a longboard to work with at this point.

8 comments:

Jared said...

SWEET! Go Olls!

Unknown said...

Love it. Now you have to get him skateboarding on video.

Darcey said...

that was the cutest victory "run" i have every seen, omigosh! i started to laugh really hard when he was all overwhelmed and lay down in the drive way (hahahaha - still laughing)...what a hardcore little boy :-D

Jennica said...

Totally love the victory lap. Could your kid BE any more cute? I think not. BTW we will be in Utah for Christmas! Please say you will be there too. December 22nd-January 1st. Hope to see you soon. And being sick is a part of life my little one is sick again and he is only 3 months old!

The Johnson Journey said...

I just love that kid...seriously he's brave! Cash would never do that!

Anonymous said...

alright now you need to get a trick skate so he can start doing other sick stuff and only let him do that so he will become pro. also he will than be able to olli the 11 when he is like 6 which would be SICK!!!!!

Amber and Lethia said...

Go Ollie!! Rock on! So much braver than me when I was that age!

Hey Becky- Elder Facer (it's so hard to call him Austin!) gave me your number but I'm kinda chicken to call.... I'm working on building up the courage though. :)

Austin got moved to a new city. :( So bummed. We're gonna see if we can write each other. Lethia got to see him at the trunk or treat party last night at church- and Austin said he was gonna miss her so much. I told him since he's her godparent it's a reason to come back and visit. :)

Robin said...

Ok I wanted to cry when I saw that and the ward Halloween party pics. We should be there celebrating with you Oliver. Diego is so happy for you and hopes to one day be able to do a victory dance for the same reason! Well, actually California is wonderful and great (and warm!) but we do really miss you guys. Tell everyone hi!