Friday, October 10, 2008

Today at the park

Oliver is literally obsessed with the swings, he will not get off. He puts his hands out like this and then when you try to take him out he pulls them back and shakes his head no while yelling "no no no no". Breaking the swing "zone" is a very dangerous game I've learned.
I just love this picture and I promise that he's not going that high.
So when Ollie see's helicopters or airplanes in the sky he always points up and always gets on his tippy toes, like that will take him just a little closer.
The other favorite at the park, hanging and flipping (with mom's help)
What a sweet face. I took this from under the swing. I think I still have woodchips in my pants.

3 comments:

The Johnson Journey said...

I just love that last picture... so stinkin' cute. And I love your hot hat in the last post...puma. It doesn't look too cold there, lucky you! Enjoy your last few days at the park! :)

Jamie Lynn said...

So my dad forces me to take Lucy to the missionary reunion, and I think ok because maybe cute Oliver will come and they will play together! Bummer! But I guess visiting family is a good excuse :) Lucy loves the swings too, I knew they were meant to be friends.

Courtney said...

this is why little boys are so great. so stinkin cute. john got clothes-lined right in the face when he got in the swing zone of another child. it was so sad and so funny at the same time. he was fine.