Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Latest Obsession

Did you know that you can look up apartments in any city in any country on craigslist? Lately I've been an apartment hunter in Hawaii to see what we're dealing with in rental costs but now it has leaked out into Rome, Switzerland, New Zealand, you name it. It makes me feel like these places are actually real, like if I can see pictures of how people live there, I am a little closer to actually being there. I have actually favorited a few apartments on my computer just to look at every so often. I love that the world is so large just waiting to be discovered, and though I haven't seen a lot of it, I know it's there anticipating my arrival:) Here's my latest favorite find in Geneva.

4 comments:

Laura Linny said...

I actually updated my Blog...take a look! Miss you guys. I hope Ryan is enjoying his saucy farmers market treats.

Wright Life said...

I hate to admit it but this is one of my favorite things to do too! Check out this website www.parisaddress.com The apartments are so rad!

Lindsay said...

I thought I was the only person who did this!?

::jill:: said...

i love craigslist too!!

I AM DYING laughing that you saw my dance video! seriously though, what are the odds? Were you just like, wait, does that say jill facer. yep, i am all about entering random contests these days...they totally should have picked me. i mean, hello, i was wearing 80's clothes and put that dance together in like 2 minutes?? did you love the self-video too? i was bored waiting for jon to come home from work and i thought, what the heck. you only live once.