Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Why can't we be friends?



Oliver has made some really good friends here in Provo, problem is he sees their friendship a little differently than they do. My family has a cat at home and Ollie LOVES that cat and obviously thinks all cats will play and love him too. Actually although he totally abused my parents Cat at home, that thing still loved him, knowing he would always give her constant attention, even if it came in pulls and throws. There are three stray Cats that we like to feed our scrap food to. I set the food by this little fence with an opening they always come through. Well, like mom like son. When Ollie sees the cats he looks at me like where's their food mom? So he stands by the fence and throws food for them and they get scared and run. So he figures they left and turns sadly to go, only to find as he's leaving, they're coming back. So this cycle goes on for quite some time. I think they might be warming up to him. We'll see if they can ever be friends. Good luck Oliver:)

6 comments:

kelleyplus said...

That picture of Ollie at the fence is so beautiful! What a fun mama Ollie has. Thank you so much for being such a great blogger.

The Johnson Journey said...

Are you kidding me the pictures of the storm. SO cute. I wish Cash would just nap like that. I love that Ollie loves stray cats. If you can't have a dog, you'll find some animals somewhere.

Lant Family said...

We use to see those cats all the time and Lucy really wanted to play with them all the time. She would see them and say Meow Meow (that is what she calls cats) I think the Packards use to put food out for them but then the landlords said they had to stop. I don't know why they would care.

Amanda said...

i have this really good idea called you guys come and visit us soon. come on, rexburg is a cool place to visit. ok not really, but we miss you guys!

Magen said...

what a funny little boy!

annieq84 said...

I knew it- he's a natural born Steve Irwin! You better start embracing it and getting him pet lizards and snakes and stuff. Or at least start out with a mouse or something. Cute pictures!