Monday, September 15, 2008

India Fest





So there is an Indian Temple in Spanish Fork, who knew right? Well if you know me, you know I have this little infatuation with everything India so this was a treat. My favorite parts were the elephant statue I want to secretly go back and steal and the dancer, she was sexy and beautiful. There was a plethora of random animals consisting of cows, parrots, llama's, and coi fish. Oliver was only interested in this part of the festival, ohhhh and the amazing juice that they must have spiked, it was so amazing. The ad for the fest said you wouldn't even know you weren't in India. Nice try Spanish Fork, but all in all, it was a good time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We went there on a field trip when I taught at Payson High. Funny huh, right in the middle of Spanish Fork.