Monday, August 17, 2009

"UP"


Oliver had his first real theater experience the other night when Ryan and I took him to see "UP" and of course we had to document the whole adventure. First off let me say how grateful I am to have a theater in Pasadena that costs $3. I almost kissed the guy behind the window. I mean seriously, who can afford to go to movies for 12 bucks a pop, ridiculous. Anyways, Oliver LOVED the movie and we went equipped with all the best movie treats money can buy. We had to take a few pictures of his excitement. He was really excited. The movie had a few intense moments and a few parts I wasn't thrilled about, but overall it was just precious. Hopefully they'll have some more kids movies coming through there soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

His smiles in these pictures is priceless! What a happy guy. I mean mom and dad a movie and gummy bears...what could beat that!

andrea said...

How fun! I have heard a lot of good things about that movie, I keep meaning to take the kids to see it! Ollie looks soooo excited!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

Can I just say how much we miss you guys!!! I hope everything is going well for you!! Your little girl is almost here! oh my goodness!!!

Robin said...

Homies! You're in freakin Pasadena and we're not hanging out. What's the deal? WE're in Fullerton. Let's hang sometime.