Monday, August 17, 2009

I LOVE YOU SO...

I just had to put a little something up about how much I love this book. I found it at the goodwill and it is seriously such a treasure. It is the sweetest, most tender book to read your little ones. I had to fight back tears the first time I read it because it is just exactly the way I feel as a mom. A few of my favorite pages say:
"From my head to my toes, I was feeling inside a devotion for you SO DEEP and SO WIDE. And now it's ENORMOUS and wonderfully real and hard to describe HOW MUCH I feel!"

"I love you being NICE, and when you're CRANKY , too. I love you without liking the NAUGHTY things you do. My 'love you' DOESN'T change like the temper of the days. It's a CERTAIN kind of thing in many DIFFERENT ways".

Highly Recommended. By Marianne Richmond

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Just bought this book on your reccomendation....Already love it.

Princess Di said...

How exciting! That's so cute that Oliver was so happy to go to the movies! And, that book seems so touching based off the tender part of it you shared. Thanks for sharing!