Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Trains and ponies


Today we went on an adventure to Griffith Park to check out the train and pony rides. I knew Ollie would be excited about the train but I didn't know he'd actually be more excited about riding the ponies. He had to go in the slow line because he's just a little guy but still had so much fun. He pretty much wanted to do ride after ride all afternoon. But 3 dollars a ride can add up so after one ride I bribbed him with the prospect of a popscile at home to get him in the car to leave. I secretely want one of those miniature horses in my backyard. Apparently, a young girls pony fantasy never really goes away.
Ps- I absolutely got a new camera and I cannot explain how excited I am about this prospect. No more grainy, washed out, unfocused shots. Just pure joy, caught in the moment, as it should be. So this might be the last you see of these sad shots. I won't miss it. Please get here soon new, wonderful camera.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

so i was just watching an episode of deliver me and i realized that they are located in los angeles. becky, why are you not seeing them? amelie could be a big tv star :) its not too late to switch is it? haha. maybe if we end up in los angeles.. hmm.

Aaron and Meg said...

That kid is fearless. Good thing you could convince him to leave the pony--$3 a pop?!

And hooray for the new camera! It's so fun to have a new toy to fiddle with. What did you get?

Magen said...

love him...

The McLane Blog Page: said...

oh my goodness!! Ollie is getting so big!!!